[Harp-L] RE: ] Your First Time

I would be interested in hearing about the experience that gave some of the
folks on the list the music bug.  If you can, add a few lines about the type
of instruction whether it was family or formal and the method.

Bill, et al,

I've always wanted to play an instrument, but never managed to find one that
"clicked" for me.  I had tried Harp before, but about 4 1/2 years ago, I
tried it again, with the David Harp "Instant Harmonica" book.  His book kept
it fun long enough to get me far enough into playing that I stuck with it.
I'd still like to play some stringed instrument, because I've not had any
luck finding someone to play with, but the Harp is my first love.  Is the
Ukulele easy to play?  I've just not had the "click" with guitar....

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK