Re: [Harp-L] Bob Cohen for SPAH President and Warren Bachman for Vice President

If you do the same old thing the same old way, you will get the exact same results.

So it goes with the status quo running SPAH.

A SPAH membership (of approx 800) stagnating for the last 10 years??  No increase???  in 10 years?????   This speaks volumes about the status quo.

I'm for a CHANGE.

I've personally experienced the excitement of an entrepreneur based SPAH philosophy and have seen the stagnation of a political based philosophy in running this organization.

Bob and Warren will bring back the entrepreneurial spirit.

Anyone else feel it is time for a CHANGE (for the better)?