RE: [Harp-L] hold diatonic right or left hand???

Or better yet... learn to stick the harp in your pie hole and play while u drive. I can do that trick, how about you?
So this begs the following question and I will ask it before Robert Hale does:
While playing with no hands which end goes in the mouth? Low notes or high notes?

(No gig tonight and obviously bored)
Hi Robert!
:DBW