Re: [Harp-L] Diatonic Positions, three Majors, three Minors

It is possible to bend two draw down to 2 draw double bend while not
bending five draw, allowing for an octave on the root of twelfth
position.

I agree with you in general, but I have chosen 12th on whims during
some swing jazz tunes and it was an incredible intuitive rush.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com