RE: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic: Advantages of each position

> However  I have  replaced that with an Antony Danneker
> custom CX-12 tenor "C" which I like a  lot!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> John "Whiteboy" Walden
He's a brilliant man, is Antony. Was out tonight doing the jigs 'n' reels with my SP20 low Ds. I was using the stock one I'd tweaked meself, which was fine until something got jammed in a reed, so I transferred to one of his. I was humbled, I can tell you!