Re: Subject: [Harp-L] hold diatonic right or left hand???

In a message dated 3/15/2012 2:37:48 P.M. GMT Standard Time, Elizabeth
writes:

<<Every time I've tried (before this), the instructions were  to ALWAYS
hold
the harp in one's left hand. Despite being  right-handed this doesn't at
all
feel  right for  me>>
I'm left handed,  although I mostly write with my right hand because  that
was what I was taught to do when I was a child. I mostly hold my harps in
my right hand. I also play harmonica with the high notes to the right,
because  that is how they are on a piano.
I guess "what ever works for YOU" is the right way!

Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now in Scotland.