Re: [Harp-L] Harp Tech (was buying a new harp)

> Arthur Jennings wrote:
> "Local harp tech"? I don't think there's a harp tech within a thousand mile
> radius of here." "

I replied:
Mike Peace in Tulsa is the tech in question--send him your harps, you won't
be sorry!
Gary
And Brian agreed:

> In regards to post excerpted below, Mike Peace has resurrected many of my
> Hohner harps with good results for a few years now.
> Definitely a good decision for me to send him my out of tune harps.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Brian

Upon reflection, I should add that I also do harp repair--I specialize in
custom tunings, just now converting an Educator 10 to diminished for a
client.
Mike does stuff I don't do, and I endorse him--but if you need blow 5
replaced on your Special 20, I would be grateful for the work!
Gary in San Diego, where Spring Harp Fest is about to be sprung