Re: [Harp-L] RE: Buying new harp

Rockin' Ron is great, but in Vancouver BC (where Thinh Phan and I live) I
think it makes more sense to head down to the local Tom Lee. Their prices
are competitive and you don't need to worry about cross-border shipping.

Thinh Phan: If you're near the Cottage Bistro on Main St., why don't you
drop in to the Blues jam Saturday afternoon? I'll see if I can get that
draw 8 working for you. I'm the guy with the red hair and the grey soul
patch.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com