Re: [Harp-L] wedding songs?

Only one person can make those suggestions....the bride.  My son sings and plays guitar frequently at weddings and he plays what the wedding couple wants.

I would chose songs like "Oh Promise ME", "Ich Liebe Dich", "I Love You Truly", etc...all of which would go over like a lead balloon at a modern wedding.

Vern