RE: [Harp-L] Buying new harp

The only potential issue with this (besides the additional cost if you decide to switch brands later) is that trying new harps after playing the same brand for a while may not be comfortable. I still consider myself a newbie, and I'm sure the guys who have much more experience find it easier to switch between brands, but the one Lee Oskar I have feels so different (in size and shape) from my SP20s that I'm inclined to keep using those. I think of it as similar to some guitar players being either Gibson or Fender guys because they're more comfortable with a particular scale length. And then there are those guys who can just pick up anything and play.

Scott