Re: [Harp-L] Doobie Brothers - Without Love

Where are you in NJ? I play this with a NJ band. I use a C in 2nd position
and play the solo pretty much just like the studio cut. There's a Doobie
Brothers DVD where the harp player (Hull or Hall? I forget...) really goes
off on it. If you google something like 'how to play long train running
harmonica|harp' you will find some youtube videos and tabs, some may be
better or more accurate than others. Somewhere out there here on harp-l or
harptalk I posted a long lesson on how to play it.

Bill Hines