[Harp-L] Re: San Francisco March 15-17 fun?

Hey Jim,

Not a jam, or a harp-focused event, but I'd recommend Lavay Smith and Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers at Biscuits and Blues near Union Square. I've seen them there. Great, intimate club. Good band that plays jump blues.

http://www.biscuitsandblues.com/

Too bad you are going to miss both Rod Piazza and the Might Flyers (March 10), as well as Rick Estrin and the Nightcats at Biscuits and Blues (March 24). Hell, too bad I am going to, as well! ;-)

But, Rick Estrin is in a club in Fremont called the Mojo Lounge (an hour or so by BART?) on March 16.

http://www.rickestrin.com/calendar.html

http://www.themojolounge.net/

There is also a great blues list or group on Yahoo! that tracks gigs and jams in the Bay Area called Jack's Bay Area Blues Clues. I've used it when I'm there on business: