[Harp-L] Craig Ferguson's Golden Harmonica

I've just discovered that Craig Ferguson frequently invites his guests to go out with either an awkward moment of silence or a chance to play the "mouth organ" and win a golden harmonica. Thus you have everyone from Hugh Laurie to Katie Couric trying out the diatonic on national television. Some of this is very painful, so google it at your own risk.

-Marc Molino

PS--I wish I could remember how I wasted my time before the Internet...