Re: [Harp-L] Sax and Harmonica

"QUIZ: My harp student brings me her boyfriend's sax music for DannyBoy,
marked Bb Clarinet, with a G key signature, one sharp.
What harp does my student need to play along in 1P?"

And the correct answer is ...

A PADDY RICHTER TUNED HARP :)

As to the key, adding and subtracting sharps and flats and knowing what keys
have how many of which seems rather complicated.  The score is marked in Bb
so it plays 1 whole step low.  Ergo music in G should be played 1 whole step
low = F.  Now the real question is, should she play a Paddy Richter tuned
harp in standard F or Low F when she plays along?

Fred S