From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Seth Galitzer
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 2:18 PM
To: Robert Hale
Cc: Harp-l for posting
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Sax and Harmonica

I dunno, the "usual" way is pretty tidy, too.  For a Bb instrument, you go one whole step up from the concert pitch: C->D, G->A, Eb->F, etc.  For an Eb instrument, you go down a minor third from concert
pitch: C->A, G->E, Eb->C, etc.  Maybe I've had more of a background in music theory than some, having played some type of instrument in a structured fashion since I was 7 or 8 years old.  But this seems pretty plain to me.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.