Re: [Harp-L] 12" replacement speaker

I also have a 12" Cannibis Rex speaker in my Harp Gear Double Trouble. I've been playing it for 5 years now and it has a big fat tone with lots of low end.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118

Emminence Cannibis Rex has worked great for me in a 20 watt 6l6x2 cathode
biased amp.

Jim