RE: [Harp-L] seeking an update and advice

I started playing just about 3 years ago. With little money at the time, I determined that the Special 20 was probably the best harp I could afford. My first one was $30, and there have been at least two price increases since then. I believe the latest increase will raise them to $38, more than a 25% bump in just 3 years. To answer your question, that hasn't seemed gradual at all to me.

Scott