 From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thanh huong <beudexuong@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:48:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp play er in Vancouver, Canada

Hello and welcome to the list. I'm guessing you are Vietnamese? What got you started learning harmonica? I'm not nearby, but I hope you find some good friends to jam with.

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL
________________________

Music Lessons for Adults and Children
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
Distance Learning via Webcam
DUKEofWAIL.com
480-720-8897

 Take a Free Lesson    Follow me