Re: [Harp-L] Re: If Money Were No Object?

Over the years I have had many combinations of amplifier and  mic....
But even if money were no object, I like to keep things simple. When  I
want an overdriven sound? A Sonny Jr amp with a "Crystal Balls" JT-30.... But
for variety, an SM-58 straight into the house PA, then I can alternate
between a  "clean" and an "overdriven" sound, for different tunes.
I guess that's mostly what I do anyway! Except that I play  through a 1996
Fender Blues Deluxe 40 watt 1 x 12" combo amp just  now... Not as good as a
Sonny Jr harmonica amp, but plenty loud enough for most  situations.
Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Just now in Glasgow, Scotland.
PS.