Re: [Harp-L] Harp Dude Dale Spalding

I think Dale was at the St. Louis SPAH

Thanks Jerry,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Bush" <rkbush51@ att .net>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 5:26:47 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Dude Dale Spalding

I've always kept up with the who's who in the world of blues harp, but it seems
that there is always someone jumping up who I haven't heard before. Last year it
was Greg Izor and just now it is Dave Spalding . These guys are so good that I
know that they didn't develop their talents in a vacuum and suddenly spring
forth.

The both have ties to The Little Elmore Blues Band, which is a great group of
Austin muscians kicking butt around town. The self titled CD release turned me
onto the talents of Spalding on harp and vocals. I really don't know how he
managed to elude me up 'til now, unless he has nothing else recorded. I've got
more of a detailed review of the release on my blog.

See ya--
Ricky B
http :// www . richardbushbooks .com (looks like crap in Safari)
http :// bushdogblues . blogspot .com
RIVER BOTTOM BLUES--a crime novel for blues harp fans...at the usual spots like
Amazon, B&N, Barking Rain Press and signed copies at my website/blog