Re: [Harp-L] Exhibitions/Competitions ...... what does it take to get harmonica players to show up for an event?

Iceman's reply to"
So, what does it take to get harmonica players to show up for an event?was

1. Excellent back up band
2. One big name performer as a draw
3. Free Beer

That's almost our weekly meetings at The Harmonica Club of Huntington, WV.
We have 1. Excellent back up band
We have 3. Free Beer

we are only missing 2. One big name performer as a draw

So we drink the beer and play harp and pretend we are big name performers :)
come join us some Tuesday night between 7pm and 9pm

Jim Rumbaugh