Re: [Harp-L] Do you this man ?

Thanks.

Definitely a great musician. If Guillaume is an amator, what I'm :-).
Seriously, he plays with sensitivity and dexterity without falling into the
demonstration. That's what I like about a musician. So you must live in the
west of France to view it. Damage.
I ordered her personal album and one with Mister Joss blues band

Some others video here with his band and alone :

http://youtu.be/xKnJw2Ru3Os      Great song here !

http://youtu.be/oj9e9TRDBxY

http://youtu.be/17QfB25iCUs

http://youtu.be/q0CWheNz1FA