RE: [Harp-L] Do you this man ?

About Robin Williams who is not known as a good harmonica player like
Bruce Willis that I appreciate a lot (not only because he is american
;)))...), I can not thing about Robin without thinking to "Le cercle des
 poètes disparus" (The circle of missing poets ?) that his one of the best films I have ever seen I believe...

About the YouTube link of Robin it is very funny :) and not far from reality so I can only demand it to be logic (I am just looking around to see if I have a camera pointed to me ;)...OOPS ! Gulp ! Aïe!  MY WEBCAM !!!). My reaction is perhaps not the general view since the other French on HARP-L may not agree with me but I guess that we never finished our revolution that we made very few years after the americans (In France come and visit the Galery Lafayette has well, very good shop ;)...). We love our liberty as well (yes we have the small statue of the big...), in arts as well... Arts is for me a way to preserve its own way to think against one world unique based on the same recipe of one ingredient ! Small old country ;) with moud :) !... I auto sencure myself because I am talkative and subject is vast ;) and HARP-L is about music and harmonicas

Elizabeth, If Guillaume could read I am sure he would appreciate. I like him as well. I also see the programs of various festivals around the world, and I would really apreciate to come sometime to the SPAH really !!!...

Sometime the remarks I could make on the forums that if I appreciate the blues; it occupies more than 75% of subjects and artists when there is classical, jazz, Pop, Rock, Soul, Rap,  etc...

Today I was thinking about a subject of last week "The harmonicas contests": That is for me more often something to opposite the Harmonica players more than keeping a spirit of communion in music...of sharing, learning from each others with all the rich attitudes. And despite of that, I love going to Trossingen and see the Harmonica World championship for all the great players, when I can. If Harmonica contest could only be for everyone a way to define some point to reach, to learn again, improve oneself and never see the other has the concurrent (to eliminate ?) then perhaps just at this time I would wake up and realize that I was just sleeping :) ...

About Winslow Yerxa :For me the book he wrote about the harmonica, translated after in French (with some adaptation for Europe scene) by Jean-Jacques Milteau...This book is the very best I know about harmonica :) ... I never went to SPAH, but one day I come, so I am not a member so I can not vote...But anyway sounded to me as a good surprise.

Patrice