[Harp-L] Not harp related blues

Guys,

I heard the end of a song on the radio today, maybe the Bob and Tom show?  I
enjoyed it and I'd like to find it.  The refrain or chorus seemed to be "I
don't have it in me to put it in her anymore"  it sounded like it would be
fun to jam along with, anyone have an idea of the name and artist?  My web
search came up blank.

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.