RE: [Harp-L] Do you this man ?

Hello Jerry :)

Like Elizabeth just answered, I confirm that this Harmonica player is a French harp player from Cholet (West of France:  Pays de la Loire) in France.

His Family name is Robin, his first name Guillaume.
As you may have seen on the video his website is http://g.robin.lesite.free.fr/index.html
Google translator if you don't read French : http://minilien.fr/a0mmw1

His band : http://www.misterjoss.fr/

Perhaps he is not very well known out of France, but here (France) he is known as a good harmonica player (amator...but could be his profession).

Its always a good surprise to see that harmonica players of others countries are curious to discover the "family" out of their boundaries :) !... Also because for me, music has no boundaries, and harmonica spirit perhaps confirm it more again.

For those who understand French (some of you may come for visit, hollidays :) ; can be useful to get use to the teRRRRRific french accent...), here is an interview in French of Guillaume bu a French T.V: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa9uak_rencontre-avec-guillaume-robin-harm_music

My friend Shaun Monument-May in UK/London made a page for him on his blog: http://worldofharmonica.blogspot.com/2011/05/guillaume-robin.html

Patrice Rayon
http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/