[Harp-L] Double Trouble for sale

I have a mint HarpGear Double Trouble (harpgear.com) for sale. It includes a padded Studio Slip (studioslips.com) clamshell cover with pocket. I used the amp only for an old fart's country jam session last winter for two hours once a week. It otherwise stayed in its case as I play acoustically at home. This winter I'm bringing my steel guitar to the jam sessions and need a two channel amp. I'm asking $900 for the amp and cover + S&H. I have photos.
Mike Mustonen