Re: [Harp-L] Customizer in Latvia

Is that Sergezzz? I bought a golden Mel in G from him. Workmanship seems very good, harp plays really well, fast delivery, paypal worked fine, good communication (except he doesn't speak English too well). But I won't be buying any more from him because I'm a SP20 man and he only does GM and BH
Cheers
Mike