[Harp-L] Anyone in the NY area interested in trading great harp amps

Mine are serious vintage and flawless harp amps: A Magnatone clio bass amp (this literal amp was reviewed on the youtube "harpsucker" site here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdDNYk_sJZo ) and a Premier Club bass amp:  (Premier B-160 with 7591 tubes and a 15" C15N) Obviously I have photos and youtube performance demos and both amps have great performance volume! I have a Kinder Soulful and some smaller amps and don't need these two and am looking for something "Cruncher" like and harp-voiced. You can come over (I'm in Manhattan and am easy to deal with). and I am willing to sell if no trades manifest. My best. dennis
facebook.com/yodennis.
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues