Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Battery Powered Amp - need recommendation

Hi Hawkeye:

Can you tell me its dimensions and about what it weighs? I have the
mini-twin Fender which I can pack in a mini bag in my carry-on to take on  trips
-for example to SPAH, and it also doesn't have a plug-in option which
someone on the DanElectro site said this one can use --but how and what  kind do
you find for it? I play chromatics and melodion so am looking for a  cleaner
sound. I do have several A/C adaptors here --for my keyboard and  other
items --but how do I know if they'll fit this? I like my little  mini-twin and
will likely not want anything much bigger but I do like  that this one has
the extra echo and tremolo effects and just might be  interested in picking
this up. It's certainly affordable enough.

Thanks!

Elizabeth
Vote for Winslow4Prez.org

"Message: 9
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:02:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Timothy  Kane <hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Blunt White <playharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>,  "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx"
_harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

Lots of harp players also like the Danelectro Honeytone. I myself have  a
Danelectro Hodad DH-1. It's tiny, but works for busking and practice. Runs on
 a 9V, and it has echo, tremolo, gain, and tone. Good bang for the  buck.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Danelectro-Hodad-DH-1-Mini-Amp-105169080-i142959
0.gc#specifications

Not  to mention Fender and Vox also have mini amps, but none with as many
features as  the Hodad.

Hawkeye Kane
hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx
Cell:  (217)-741-7183