[Harp-L] (no subject)

As some of you know, I am a member of SPAH, The Society for the
Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica. This is election time
and I am on the ballot as the Vice Presidential candidate on the Bob
Cohen for President ticket. Only members of the organization can vote.
The deadline for voting is August 1st. If any of my friends here on
Harp-L are members of SPAH and haven't cast their vote yet I encourage
them to do so no matter who they are voting for. I hate apathy more
than losing. History shows that not many votes have been cast in the
past in these elections. So please go to www.spah.org to place your
electronic vote. Snail mail is an option but time is running out.

If you want to know more about what Bob and I have as an agenda for
the future of SPAH please go to www.bobjcohen.org and get the scoop.

Warren Bee