[Harp-L] Battery powered amp

You might look at a Vox DA10, 15, 20?  I think they might no longer make
them, or have upgraded the models?  There were some online instructions as
to modifying them to use a larger battery.  It's a modeling amp, so there
are some settings to play with, and if I remember right, it has a switch on
the back for .5W-1.5W-Max (3?) watts.  It only plays at .5 watts on battery
power to save the batteries, but one of the modifications I've found online
is to hook up a stronger battery and override that so you can get the max
wattage on a bigger (9 volt lantern? Car?) battery.

Bruce K Ritter
A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.