Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball... And other harp mics.

Most mics will require an adapter or a change in cables depending on
situation.  I just use a rat tail style from Peavey and leave it on the
cable (actually, I have a few, so they stay attached to my wireless, etc).
In all honesty, if I am just sitting in and bringing a mic, I just take a
mic with an XLR out anyways...