[Harp-L] Harp mics

Elizabeth writes:

"Now, much like the original Fireball, this mic has the ability to be cupped
by the user, and not change the sound."

Aha.  Maybe it's not just my technique, and lack thereof.  Richard (or
anyone else): suggestions on a resource for improving my technique, or a
different "best" mic to try with the Digitech setup?  My context is that I
play blues (or whatever else is called) at open blues jams in loud bars.

Thanks in advance.
Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")

I have a Fireball V also, and wanted more hand effects.  After writing with
Peter "Madcat" Ruth, I bought a Shaker Madcat.  I'm very pleased with it,
and it's my favorite mic currently.

Bruce K Ritter

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain