[Harp-L] Subject: Re: The Harp Lock instead of a harp rack?

I saw a demo of this (on video) from this year's NAMM show.

Haven't heard much about it since then so thought I'd remind a few people
who play harp-in-a-rack (and either hate it or have neck issues) that there
IS  now an alternative. Not sure how it works for pianists, but I'm sure the
guy who  makes them could answer questions.

It seems so simple yet innovative, and of course depends on whether or not
your particular choice of harp is metal (and works with a magnet).

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfAKedsV6CI&feature=pyv_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfAKedsV6CI&feature=pyv)

_www.harplock.com_ (http://www.harplock.com)

Elizabeth

NO Affiliation whatsoever, merely an interested  observer