[Harp-L] RE: Which position is best for blues

"What about Folsom Prison Blues?"

"I sing and play this one in E. We play it like a bat outta hell on the tempo. Good song for doing train harp sounds."

Really? I've always done that one in cross harp, i.e., 2nd position (that would be A, if you're "singing" -- and everyone else is playing -- in E; btw, I think most people sing/play it in G).
So, how do you make the train sounds in straight harp, i.e., 1st position?