 From: Jaime Viehweg <harpie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Sam Perry and Harp Tab, 1920s style

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 09:23:33AM -0700, David Payne wrote:
> If that link doesn't work, this should. This link stuff gets aggrevating. When I click the original one, it says it doesn't work, then you hit reload and it works fine. Argh. This ought to work.
> www.elkriverharmonicas.com/harp_school/sam_perry_harp_tab_1920s_style

There is some sort of extra character (a space?) at the end of that URL.
If you "cut and paste" it, it will work, but if you let your mail reader's
automatic URL finder thing do it, it won't work, unless you delete the
space at the end and hit enter on your browser.  I don't know why that
space character is goofing up things, but it is.

Enjoy.

jaime
--
/----------\ harpie      | Don't be a loner, get a Hohner!