Re: [Harp-L] Hazmats in Hamburg feat. Baker

He's using a Electro Voice Re10 mic into his wireless system... this goes to his Electro Harmonix HOG ( guitar synthesizer )+ expression pedal + 6 footswitch/preset pedal.
Most of the times he's using a Fender Bassman for his amplified sound.

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 21 jun 2012, om 19:09 heeft fjm het volgende geschreven: