[Harp-L] Fun in London and Dublin

I'm traveling in Europe this week, and having a good time.  Monday night I sat in at the jam hosted by Niall Kelly and his band at Ain't Nothin' But The Blues in London, and tonight I heard Rick Epping's wickedly cool Appalchian/Irish trio "The Unwanted" at the Love Live Music festival in Dublin. You can get the details from my site at http://hunterharp.com; check the "What's New" section for the posts.

I'll be in Dublin until Sunday, and man does this town have a lot of music going on.  Stay tuned for more reports.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick