RE: [Harp-L] The guy over there made the mistake, not me!!!

There is a live album out there and it's been so long since I last heard it, I dont remember the name. But C McCoy started a solo and was defiantly in the wrong key. Johnny Gimble (sp?) said "That's ok Charlie, we all pick up the wrong harp sometimes". This is just one of many reasons I love to listen to live stuff. You just gotta love that. Anyone know the recording? I would love to get a copy.BW