[Harp-L] Subject: 2012 SPAH Awards ? Time is running out to nominate deserving candidates

Thanks for the reminder, Winslow. Just realized I hadn't yet gotten in my
nominations for those important other awards this year. Wow --My middle name
 really is 'procrastinator'. <G>

But at least I HAVE voted for my choice for SPAH President (you, of
course), and booked my flight and Hotel. So I'm halfway there.

Appreciate the reminder.

I DID want to add for those harp-l members who might have gotten  confused
by a recent message posted here by another campaigner for SPAH Office,  that
SPAH's rules are quite clear: there is a specific method to vote  for the
SPAH President: online at _www.spah.org_ (http://www.spah.org)   or via the
ballot which is printed in the copy of Harmonica Happenings. NO other  method
or website is acceptable via SPAH's rules despite what anyone tries to
tell you.

For years the voting was done solely via that printed ballot  but for our
convenience we can now do so online. IF you're a paid-up SPAH member  you
received that issue of HH. (If not, contact JPPagan, HH Editor).

However, I'd personally recommend voting online at _www.spah.org_
(http://www.spah.org)  since it took me all of a minute or  two (a simple email to
the SPAH address with my choice --I added my SPAH  membership number so
there'd be absolutely no possibility of confusion), and I  was done.

SO much faster and easier than having to fill out the form and put it in
the mail. Again, you must be a 'paid up for 2012' SPAH member to vote,  but
everyone who is should be sending in a vote for this crucial  election. It
will determine the future of our beloved SPAH community.

Elizabeth
Vote for Winslow for SPAH President.
 We need him!

"Message: 13