Re: [Harp-L] LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN

Thanks, Jerry.

Just in case anyone is confused, there is no online ballot. All you have to do to vote online is to send an email with your first name, last name, address and telephone number, along with your vote (“Winslow Yerxa,” “Bob Cohen” or “Other [fill in name]”) to this address: spahvote@xxxxxxxxxx If you're wondering why all the personal info, it's so that we can verify your vote. Only members of the election committee will see the ballots. The election committee considers people’s votes privileged information and will not share that information outside the committee.

If you don't want to vote via email, you can fill out the paper ballot that came in the last Harmonica Happenings.

If you have any problems or other questions, you can always email us directly: info@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

JP Pagán
Editor & Publisher, Harmonica Happenings
Chairman, SPAH Election Committee