[Harp-L] FOR SALE: VHT Special 6

A very good friend of mine who is a guitar player is selling his VHT Special 6. The amp is immaculate, with no more than a couple of hours on it. I have too many amps already and no room for this one, so I thought I would see if I could help him out and list it here.
There are absolutely no marks or blemishes. He did remove the rear grill to access the tubes. (It was held on with staples, easy to reinstall.) All box, papers, footswitches, etc. are included. The 6V6 is stock but the 12AX7 was replaced with a Mesa. $150 + shipping in the lower 48. You can find photos here: http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr112/Whitestingray81/For%20Sale/?start=all
Contact me off list if interested and I will put you in touch with him. Thanks!
Scott