[Harp-L] Harp and blood pressure

This is an odd combination I know. Maybe some one has been in the position, of having elevated blood pressure, and has had to take blood pressure meds, and having the meds effect there harp playing, It has to do with timing, wind, stamina, and concentration. I have been through two sets of meds already. One has not good, the other was better but I still feel like I am a little off, is this something I will get used to, or should I change my meds because my harp playing is not up to par? The actual playing does wonders for me, calms me down, gives me pleasure. I will ask my doctor about this, but maybe some you have been in the same position? Thanks in Advance Eric S.