[Harp-L] Google+ Harp Hangout Saturday 6/16 :<

Well today's Harp Hangout was a bust.  Only two people showed up briefly
and they both had computer issues.  No jamming occured and I basically sat
in front of the screen for an hour sending out invites that weren't
responded too.   Very odd, given that during the previous week quite a few
people asked to be put on the invite list.   I will give it one last try on
Saturday June 23 at Noon Pacific Time.  Send me an e-mail if you want to be
invited.   I highly recommend that if you're interested, don't wait until
Saturday at 11:59 to test out Google+ Hangouts on your computer.   Join one
of the many public hangouts available or start one yourself ahead of time,
 just to make sure that the software is properly up and running on your
computer.   Also, come Saturday 6/23 at noon, be already logged into your
Google+ account so that you will notice the invite when it comes through.

Ok, I am now concluding the 6/16 Harp Hangout.  See you next time, I hope.

--David