[Harp-L] Father's and Son's

I was talking to my band leader last night about the Father's and Son's lp. He said the Cosmic Scout Jamboree that the lp is taken from was filmed and shown on tv. He said PBS aired it years ago.
He said Johnny Winter and Dr. John were also on the bill but didn't appear on the lp.

I never knew the concert was televised. You'd expect Butterfield collectors to post something on You Tube but I never heard anyone mention it until last night.

Can anyone confirm it's existence out there?

Take Care
Mike
www.harmonicarepair.com