Re: [Harp-L] future in country for harmonica?

I haven't really listened to country radio since country and pop became the same thing, but there's a lot of stuff going on with smaller labels, etc. You'll hear some harp on some of Hank Williams III's stuff. I even heard tremolo on one of his songs, I think it was " Five Shots of Whiskey."

Sent from my iPhone