 From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:27 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] CONCERT TONIGHT ! featuring John Philip Sousa's THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH

6:30 PM TONIGHT, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at Buhl Park Concert Band, Buhl
Farm Park Performing Arts Center, 715 Hazen Road Hermitage, PA 16148   Use
this address in Google Maps, then zoom in to find the Performing Arts
Center in the Park.

Future concerts with Sousa's THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH:
Thursday, June 28, 7:30 PM, The Musician's Concert Band, Butler
Intermediate H.S. Auditorium, Butler, PA    For more information and
directions  http://www.musiciansconcertband.com/
Friday, July 6, 7:30 PM, Mercer Community Band, Mercer Courthouse Lawn,
Mercer, PA  For more information and directions
http://mercomband.homestead.com/

--
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>