[Harp-L] Google+ Harp Hangout

Well the trial run of the Google + Harp Hangout was a modest success.
Only 3 people participated this time (myself included).   But the good news
was that even with the participants being spread about between California,
Pennsylvania and Michigan,  the sound quality and lag time was decent
enough that we could actually jam and trade licks and sound reasonably
musical while doing so.

Although I sent out multiple invites,  there may have been some issues in
where those invites ended up or how quickly they were disseminated by
Google.   JP said he had to look at his Google+ Wall to see them.
 Anyway,  it went fairly well and I hope to see more of you there next
time: Saturday June 16 at Noon Pacific Time.