Re: [Harp-L] history page of the week: a tale of two catalogs and the rise of M. Hohner

I'm glad you brought this up Dave. A pet peeve of mine for DECADES. People tend to give credit for the popularity of the harmonica to this guy or that guy. Well they're wrong. THIS is what made them popular. Sears & Roebuck. At one time the ONLY store for almost 90% of the American population to buy from.
smo-joe