[Harp-L] Re: EQ pedals and feedback

Today my feedback resistant setup consists of a Super Cruncher and the
seperate use of a DigiTech RP-350 direct to the PA but in the past I
have had great success with the $100 MXR M108 10 Band Eq pedal
( http://tinyurl.com/7ggy47r ) either as part of the chain before my
amp or for running directly into the PA.  When running directly into
the PA you can tweak up the gain on the pedal to get a little more
distortion if you so desire.  This MXR pedal is very well constructed,
bomb proof in a cast metal box, and is a great value.  If I remember
correctly Richard Hunter tipped me off to the MXR pedal and it was a
good tip!

Glenn Woodhouse
The ColdRail Blues Band
www.ColdRail.com